Thursday, September 14, 2006

Whoring.

Whoring is far more competitive than I thought it would be. There are 3 other ladies on my corner. They all move faster than I. Last evening a negro woman, thin as a twig, informed me that they no longer refer to themselves as whores. They are called, "holes" or "working women". I suppose I will have to edit my profile to say, "apprentice hole".

The negro woman chattered constantly. I found it annoying. I believe she had a terrible head cold. She sniffed all night. I hope I do not catch it.

When I arrived back at the home I was greeted by the ripe aroma of Tilly's soiled diaper. They've been giving her plums again. Her bowels smell like fruit and decomposed bodies. She nearly died around 6 this morning but the hateful staff brought in their paddles and electronic gizmos and brought her back. Now she has soiled her diaper again. I don't understand why they don't let the old bitch die and be done with it.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Maybelle, did you have many customers last night?

I wish you would stop this madness! You could get the aids or be shot or something.

Mildred

granny got game said...

Mildred, for the last time they're not customers. They're "Johns". As in, John Doe, I would imagine.

I am not going to catch anything. My handbag is filled to brimming with prophylactics.

I didn't get a one. I think it's my shoes. The other ladies wear high heels. My loafers do nothing to show off my legs.

Anonymous said...

Maybelle,

You're in luck. LB has a pair of high heels in her locker. She never wears them. Her bunions ache all the time now.

granny got game said...

Mildred, LB's shoes won't do me any good. She has feet the size of tug boats!

granny got game said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scumbag said...

this is fucking great.

Anonymous said...

I bet the slop makes a great lube.

Anonymous said...

Maybelle! Are you on here? You have a visitor.

I'm sorry son, she's probably at the nurses desk filing another complaint against the staff for saving her room mate. Her windows don't open you see and the lady next to her has the irritable bowel something awful.

Mildred

granny got game said...

Mildred, get a life for fuck's sake!

granny got game said...

Scumbag, it's so nice of you to drop by. You are a bright light in an otherwise shitty day. Sorry for the swear, dear but if this woman in the bed next to me doesn't die soon, I believe I'll kill her myself.

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm older than dirt, with droopy tits and blind as a bat.... I can SEE enough to know that Maybelle and Mildred are jealous of us!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Scumbag,

Even though I'm blind as a bat with droopy tits and I'm older than dirt, it's amazing how much I can SEE you look like my gay son Peter in Los Angeles who never fucking calls me here in this shitbag he put me in so he could puruse his career as a drag queen and shave his eyebrows off!!!

Call your fucking mother.