Friday, September 15, 2006

My first "John".

Whoring is not as easy as I thought it might be. Last night I moved to a corner further down the road where there would be fewer holes to compete with.

Business wasn't exactly booming on my corner but I did land a fish at the end of the night. He had bodily hair much like that of an ape. I was shocked to see a thick pelt sprouting from his knuckles! No wonder the poor man has to pay for sexual favors. No right thinking woman would bed him.

As luck would have it my John could only afford oral sex. It was a terrible business. I nearly developed lock jaw before he achieved his final success. Once done, I literally said a prayer of thanks.

I do hope this job improves soon. I was hoping to spend more time on my back and less on my knees. Thank the Lord I thought to take a towel. It's the only thing that saved my knee caps.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybelle, I would gladly trade you an unopened glade air freshner for sex.
I eagerly await your response.

Henry

Anonymous said...

Henry,

Erase you note immediately. I told you Maybelles diary is a secret!

Mildred

Anonymous said...

Mildred,

No.

Henry

granny got game said...

Mildred! What have you done! Kindly keep your nose out of my business from here on.

granny got game said...

Henry,

Sex would require a working penis. Yours hasn't for quite some time. Go away and take your room freshener and Mildred with you!

Anonymous said...

Maybelle,
I don't care for the tone you took with me. I told Henry nothing. He just found out.
Mildred

granny got game said...

Stuff it, Mildred! You are without doubt the busiest busy body at the home. And everyone knows it. Always butting in to other people's lives.

Anonymous said...

Mildred, you do have a reputation as a buttinsky.

Henry

Anonymous said...

So, it's all about me now? Maybelle sneaks out every night, has the penis of a strange, hairy, man in her mouth and I'm the one attacked?
Mildred

granny got game said...

Who's penis I have in my mouth is none of your concern, Mildred!

Anonymous said...

She's just stomped out, Maybelle.
I hope you'll take some time and reconsider my offer.

Henry

Anonymous said...

She's just stomped out, Maybelle.
I hope you'll take some time and reconsider my offer.

Henry

Anonymous said...

GGG,

I would gladly crochet you some kneepads if you would only be my friend! Because even though I'm older than dirt with droopy tits and I can't SEE worth a shit, even I can see you're going to need knee replacement without the proper support.

Iris VonKornea said...

Who am I again and how the hell did I get here with this magic box?

It's all Rodney's fault.

I can't see shit.