Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hi asswipe!

Granny here, ready to roll up your ass! My goodness, this feels marvelous.

My name is Granny mae and I live in a fucked up retirement home. They feed us slop and my room mate wears diapers. My day life was shit until my friend Rodney, a nurses aid on the night shift and a fine black stud of a man, gave me this laptop.

My night life swings. I am learning to be a whore. With removeable teeth and these tits, I should make enough to blow this pop stand in a couple of months.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybelle! Are you out of your mind? Shut this thing down before the head nurse catches you again!

Mildred

Anonymous said...

PS. Come to the library. We're setting up a bingo tournament!
Mildred

granny got game said...

Mildred, back off. You know I hate bingo. Fat Mary always sits next to me and that powder she piles on every morning settles into the fat folds and stinks to high heaven.

Anonymous said...

Oh stop your grumbling. I'll sit next to Mary.

Mildred

Anonymous said...

Hi, Maybelle!

Mildred said I could say hello. Will this really show up all over the world? How titilating!

LB

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Look, it did. Can I have a picture of myself too?

LB

granny got game said...

Will you two get off of here? I'll never attact a man with the two of you taking up my blog space!

Spinning Girl said...

I crave you.

granny got game said...

Thank you, dear. I'm flattered. I believe I'm too old to become a lesbo but I appreciate the compliment.

Anonymous said...

Rodney used to be my studmuffin till you moved in. I may be older than dirt with droopy tits and blind as a bat, but even I can see you are nothing but a twardry hussy!

Will you be my friend?